Monday 7 December 2020

Diary of a WikiTree Project Leader: Entry 2

 Diary of a WikiTree Project Leader: Entry 2

8th December 2020


Today first thing I did was some work for the Profile Improvement Project (PIP) because I am now a voyage guide for this great project!

I then worked on mediation work...this is something that I unfortionately cannot speak about, however you can see on my profile that I have the Mediators badge and therefore, it is no secret that I am a mediator on wikitree. I do this work as part of my Project Leader duties.

I then checked my email. And am now going to reply to a stack of emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atkins Jean Agnes (Nancy)

 ATKINS Jean Agnes (Nancy): Born: 8 April, 1935, Glasgow, Scotland. Passed away peacefully on 3 November 2018, at the Gracehaven Aged Care F...